Wednesday, March 26, 2008

GEELA


Some of you already know about this, but for those who don't i wanted to give a shout out to my friends baby line called GEELA. They make the CUTEST baby stuff! They are currently selling on Etsy. They have slings, wraps, changing pads and other goodies. Julia just showed me their new sling made out of knit. Even though i own a sling i bought this one too cuz it's AMAZING! It just hugs Harper perfectly. And I think it breathes better. So if you have a baby check it out at geela.etsy.com

2 comments:

The McCullough Crew said...

Hey Ruth! What a fun website, thanks for the tip. It is also nice to see such original designs. Thanks

whitneyingram said...

I have a way better idea. How about Julia makes a giant sling and Ethan can carry me around in it. I like that idea alot.