Sunday, April 6, 2008

Good Eats


At the ripe age of 5 months and 3 days Harper had his first bite of (KIND OF)Solid food. It's funny with Max I think I fed him solids at like 4 months. I couldn't wait. Now with Harper, Scott said "maybe we should start feeding him real food". I was in no rush. I like stalling all milestones. I want to keep them in the baby phase for as long as possible. The upside of solids is he is not completely dependent on me for eats. The downside is stinky poops. I guess there is no turning back now.

4 comments:

Kim said...

What a cutie face!! Love those big eyes!!

Aaron said...

I was all for feeding him M&M's yesterday...

Beth said...

I Love that boy! Eating real food means one day soon he will be coming with his brothers to play with me on Wednesdays!

Christy said...

I feel like I'm looking at Scott reincarnated.