Monday, April 28, 2008

one of those days

You know what I'm talking about, right? I feel like I had the best intentions, I even worked out in the morning. And then it all went down hill.  I just couldn't get it together on what I had to do today. I mean I knew I was supposed to do something? Lets see what  did I do today....
1. Worked out (i felt like you needed to be reminded about that)
2. Went to Target to get TP, Ipod shuffle(for working out), and black ink for printer
breastfed
3. went to Heathers house to help her with some baby stuff
4. Picked up Ollie and Max from school
breastfed
5. Homework with Max
6. Totally forgot about Andy's fun birthday party (I RSVP 'd for the whole family. yikes)
breastfed
7. Flaked on dinner with the Bishops family
8. Made a crappy dinner for my family.It included chicken nuggets. (Don't judge)
breastfed
9. Put kids to bed
10. Went back to Target. I had to exchange the ink I bought
11. Did 2 loads of laundry while watching Dexter
breastfed
12. Bloggity blogged
Wow seeing my itemized list makes me think I did accomplish some, but I still feel off my game. Sarah thinks maybe I'm getting sick. I think I need one night of uninterrupted sleep. Anyone want come breastfeed Harper tonight?

6 comments:

Christy said...

Sounds like a normal day to me. ;) And you probably ARE getting sick due to lack of sleep. Is this what I have to look forward to? :) Well, I'm impressed actually with how MUCH you did...I wouldn't have gone back to Target nor done two loads of laundry. You go girl!

amber buhrley said...

I know the feeling! Isnt it nice to have a best friend you can totally vent to and they cant say anything back. I am referring to the blog!

Christy said...

At least you MADE the chicken nuggets at home. Mine usually come from a number of fast food restaurants around town.

whitneyingram said...

Here is a dirty secret and you can't tell anyone, especially if their maiden name is Startup. I actually really don't like nursing. So I am pro-bottle. So here is your solution- give the kid a bottle and he will sleep all night.

Sarah said...

I think you are on to something. Not only do we need to start swapping dinners, we can start swapping nursing. If it wasn't so gnarley, I'm not kidding I'd be so down!

Colt Bowden said...

I totally feel like that on days when I breastfeed all day.... just kidding, your days make me feel like a wimp!
the things we learn about Ruth that we never knew...