Friday, April 25, 2008

take flight

Thanks to my friend Lance I was able to see Flight of the Conchords perform at Amoeba yesterday. It was a really good and funny show. I have a wee crush on Jemaine so I was giddy like a school girl. And I haven't been to LA in ....forever. So just being in LA in the daytime made me happy. Originally Heather and Ryan were going to come with us, but Heathers water broke and she had a baby instead. They named her Wendy Louise(after me!). She is 8pounds 2 ounces and REALLY cute. If you want to see more about her check out my sister Beth's blog.

4 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

Oh wow that must have been an amazing show. I feel the Louise connection. Great picture of Heather and her beautiful baby.

Georgia said...

What a great picture of Heather & Wendy. Two beautiful girls! Congrats!!!!!

Jill said...

argh. I wanted to go to that show soooo bad. But Yeah!!! for Heather and Ryan! Send them our congrats when you see them.
-Kenny and Jill

Rachel said...

so how does it feel to be a great-aunt?