Tuesday, April 8, 2008

wishes do come true


Every day when I pick Max up for school i ask him Goods and bads of the day. Today it went like this...
Me- so what was the good that happened today?
Max- well, i found a dandelion.
Me- what was your wish?
Max- I can't tell you or it won't come true
Me- that rule doesn't apply to mommies, you can always tell me your wishes
Max- I wished that I could play wii today

Now I don't know if he was just conning me into letting him play video games. But I like to believe it was purely innocent. Needless to say his wish came true. (I'm a total sucker)

2 comments:

Katie Schultz said...

I love that tradition. When I picked him up from school he told me his goods and bads too. I think Max is the sweetest boy, not a spiteful bone in his body. I love that Wii is so powerful to, it can be used as reward or punishment.

jenn (+ will) said...

hahah sooo cute.