Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ollism 5


Let me preface this Ollism by telling you that on my fridge is a paper and a pen to start writing down Ollisms so i don't forget. Anyways I made the boys hot dogs for lunch, and Ollie asked for mustard on his......
Me- Ollie you don't like mustard, it's too hot
Ollie
- I LIKE MUSTARD!

Me
- OK you better eat every last bite.

So I sit down to eat And Ollie takes his first bite, makes a sour face , Gags and whispers....... Ollie- Mmmmmmm I love it.
Max and I laugh and Max goes to the fridge and starts writing what just occurred. Ollie ate every last bite................ around the mustard. I really should have took a picture.

5 comments:

Colt Bowden said...

It took me about 22 years to start liking mustard. Have him try honey mustard, that may be the trick...

Jana Heller said...

i am impressed that he even ate around it. if lily doesn't like something, that is that she doesn't care what the consequences are. by the way, i love his shirt and did you ever get brobee in the mail i have called a few times to ask but you are impossible to get a hold of.

Jones Family said...

I love Ollisms. They always make me smile. I'm impressed he ate the whole hot dog!

heather said...

i love that max went to write the ollism fridge! he's getting so big.

Crystal said...

Corey dosnt like mustard still, when we share a subway foot long we always get half without mustard for him.