Thursday, July 31, 2008

Picture Time!

I hope you don't mind, but this is a random blog. I am just gonna post some pictures and tell you a little Bio on them. Nothing witty or clever here.
                      I got to hang with my nephew Porter. We had a blast running through sprinklers
                                                        and eating GIANT marshmallows.
            This was Taken On my newest nephews Blessing day. This is Spencer Shayde Pethel. 
             It's hard to get your hands on this guy cuz his big sisters won't put him down.
              Max went to Skateboard camp. He loved it 200%. If your son is 6 or older,
                                                            I highly recommend it. 
      Christy with her new boyfriend. I love how he's looking at her. I miss the newborn Harper.
                          B.F.F's Clyde Berrett and Harper. Isn't that Mr. T Onesie so cool. 
                               Like I said boring stuff. I am just too tired to post, deal with it.

8 comments:

Georgia said...

The pictures are all awesome!

Colt Bowden said...

dude! photo blog posts rule!

Jana Heller said...

where did you get that mr.t shirt? that thing is awesome.

kkendig said...

i am so in love with your little guy. he is so stinkin cute.

Beth said...

Wow! Max looks like a pro! I love the photos! The twins their brother and Christi with her new boyfriend pictures are beautiful!

Jones Family said...

I love the Mr. T onesie...

Christy said...

I love this post. So random yet so great. Thanks again for taking pictures of us. They were all so amazing.

Katie Schultz said...

I am so happy to see a skate camp pic. Max is growing up so fast- like hyperdrive speed. How do you slow it down?