Thursday, September 25, 2008

Deep thoughts by Max Schultz


This actually happened over the summer but I forgot to write about it. Max had just gotten back from playing at a friends house and he was acting really weird. I asked him what was going on and he said.....
Max- Me and Adam have a secret That I can't tell you about
Me-(oh hell no) Max you should never keep secrets from mommy. I'm the one person you should tell everything to............ I promise you won't get into trouble.
Max- Well(he says well alot)Well, we played video games all day and i know I'm not supposed to. So we made it a secret.
Me-(phew, i felt like I just dodged a bullet)Your right  you're not supposed to do that. But your not in trouble. Thank you for telling me. Max promise me that you will always tell me your secrets. Even when your an old teenager like Uncle Harrison, OK?
Max- Mom you know I might not live tell I'm a teenager. We never know how long we live.
 (creeeeeeepy)I quickly hugged(crushed) him to me and honestly I can't remember what I even said after that cuz he really freaked me out.

6 comments:

Christy said...

okay, ya, you're right. That IS creepy. I would be totally freaked out. I kind of am actually. But how cool is this new theme? I can't wait to hear more about Max's deep ruminations.

julie said...

Serious deep thoughts! was he just kind of matter of fact about it? also, i can't imagine your anxiety when he told you he had a secret that he wasn't supposed to tell you... eesh.

Colt Bowden said...

At least he tells you!

Jones Family said...

Scary!!! You are so lucky it was just playing video games all day... phew.. totally dodged a bullet.

I love your "oh hell no"

I'm kinda freaked out now too...

Georgia said...

Awesome.....a boy that talks : )

Sarah said...

comedy--pure comedy!