Monday, September 29, 2008

Rainy days and mondays always get me down

Okay Not really. Rainy days are actually quite amazing when they follow 100 degree weather. Today was Ollie day! Ollie and I did things that made us happy! The fact that it rained made it even more perfect. He was so excited to get his boots and sunbrella out. We went out into the rain and Ollie yelled -I love it when it rains in my world!!! he then had to call both of his G-mas to discuss the weather.
Since Ollie's hair got nice and wet we decided to give him his much needed haircut(my idea). He complained the whole time until I showed him the mirror, he smiled and said, wow I'm a handsome man.
Afterwards it was cookie time! Ollie always loves to help me cook, partly just to wear his robot apron. We made a delish batch of chocolate chippers for family night. Which ironically enough we're going swimming at Aunt Beth's.( it's stopped raining) Today was one of those 
I-love-being-a-mom-days.
This picture is purely to document Ollie's first black eye. He got attacked by a teeter totter.

9 comments:

Beth said...

I love the pictures! I agree with Ollie... Wow he is a handsome man!

Georgia said...

The best part about "I Love Being A Mom Day" is that someday, Ollie will think back to that day, and think, "I have the greatest mom ever"!!!!!

I have the most wonderful memories of my mom on days just like that. Being a mom is AWESOME!!!

Melany said...

i look forward to days like that in the future where you can just hang out with one of your kids and make them feel special. oh, and his haircut is so cute. i miss having normal hairstylists in utah.

Colt Bowden said...

Handsomeness is always increased with an umbrella.

jill said...

Will you watch my kids so I can spend the day with Ollie? I love that handsome man!

jill said...

oh and I tagged you check out my blog copy questions fill in with your answers.

Anonymous said...

Great haircut! Maybe if you up for it......you would one day take on the enormous task of cutting Bonnie's hair???? Would you be able to put her to sleep??

Sarah said...

Is anyone catching on to the amazingness of your boys? Im not kidding, this is sitcom material.

Christy said...

Wow! We get a WHOLE day of Ollie? That was amazing! I would love a whole day to be graced with Ollie too! Oh wait, I did! Knott's and I am GOING to blog about it I promise. It's totally worth blogging about.