Thursday, February 26, 2009

Day at the park



Last weekend we had some cousins over to play. We started the day by playing here at the house. Then when everyone was just about to kill each other, I loaded them up and took them to the park! The park is half fun and half a lot of work. Well i guess Harper is just a lot of work period. He is a climber with a death wish. So i have to follow him around everywhere. If you want to see more pictures from this day click here. Stay tuned for more cousin fun!

4 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Looking at the other photos I notice that Ollie has more hair on his head than all 3 of mine put together. The volume... It's incredible.

Jules said...

love the picks! so my mom and dad stole away on a quick trip to hawaii with my dads best friend, dave croshaw and his wife and thanks to them my parents have now joined the blogging ranks. the cutest thing is besides the croshaws yours is the only other blog listed on our families. i guess my mom knows about yours!! thought that would make you happy!! now the rest of my fam just needs to figure out what a blog is!!!!

Jules said...

oops forgot to leave the blog name
theknappkins.blogspot.com

Beth said...

These picures are soooooo cute...can I please have a cd of them? I would love to make copies for Adam & his girls.

I couldn't get to your other site with more pictures. Could you please let me know what the blog name is? I can't wait to see the other shots you took.