Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!


Ha Ha, I know I'm like 2 weeks late on this one. C'mon, I've been a little busy. But we did have a really good 4th of July. It was spent in the small town of Newman California, with a large group of aunts, uncles and cousins. We had a water balloon fight, played German baseball( a Witten classic) and had the most amazing meal(thanks Steve.)
One of the perks of living in a small town is that they have small laws. Like they don't care if you blow things up. We had about a weeks worth of fire works, so needless to say we had a good time. Of course my favorites are the flowers and sparklers. It's way more fun to light your own fireworks, then watching a show, unless your at Disneyland, their show makes me cry every time.

The Witten family, minus my Brother Adams family. You were missed Dude.


I hope you all had a fun holiday. I'm sure you've forgotten all about it by now.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so so so so sweet in her perfect little outfit:) You definitely get a pass for late posting on the 5th of July;) I've just started reading your blog recently and just had to tell you how much I'm enjoying!

Randi Troxell said...

that outfit she has on almost sent me over the edge...
wonderful pics!

Georgia said...

I love the 4th of July! Looks like you guys had an amazing time!!!

Beth said...

Such a fun day!

that lady said...

ruth your little davy is SO sweet! i love the pictures you take too, my goodness. where did those little girlies get those super sweet crocheted headbands?

Cup Of Tea said...

Hello to all the nice people I've met over there, and Davy is so sweet looking, hello to Davy!

Pierre