Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer Lovin

I love summer. I am the girl that is always cold, so I love it when it's nice and hot. Sorry winter your just not my thing. I just love being outside, especially when water is involved.

This is Davy's first time to the pool. As of 2 weeks ago the girl hated baths, she would just scream the whole time. Then all of a sudden she figured out how to splash the water and she fell in love. So her first trip to the pool was a magical moment for her. She loved it, she never stopped splashing....never........ever.

A couple of weeks ago I had all the cousins staying with us for couple of days. We had so much fun. We went to the pool pretty much every day. then I let them all camp out in Grandpas RV in
our drive way. We had walkie talkies to communicate with, it was pretty fun.

I forgot to mention that a certain 3 year old boy is swimming now, thanks to our awesome community swim lessons. I dare say there is none better.

How's your summer been?

8 comments:

Kerstin said...

Is it summer? You wouldn't know by judging our weather.
I'm so jealous.

Georgia said...

I LOVE SUMMER, TOO! Its the best.....swimming, bbq'ing, sleeping in. Adorable picture of all the kids swimming.

Sue said...

Your daughter is becoming a real beauty. What a great photo of her.

Christy said...

Oh i love these pictures of all the kids! Looks like they had a great time. So harry schultz to have a camper and walkie talkies. Perfect memories though. That's what childhood is all about. Wait a minute? Didn't I do the same thing last year in front of my parent's house?

amber buhrley said...

Looks like so much fun! Not gonna lie, it made me sad. Sad from the moment I recognized the pool chair she was sitting on, then to miss out on cousin time, then to miss out on swim lessons. Ugh!

Chez Zizi said...

She looks so HAPPY! I love it.

Beth said...

great pictures! love the one of Harper jumping in the pool!

Red She Said said...

All beautiful photos. The one of Davy in the water gave me a flashback from when my best girl was a baby in the pool. What awesome memories. And now she's doing her own blog, (which I have a feeling you might enjoy, will post a link below). http://miss--fashionista.blogspot.com/